If you are on diet and searching for something NEW, EASY AND YUMMY dish. HERE IS THE RECIPE FOR U …
- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces.
- 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
- 2 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- 1 cup of chicken broth.
- 3 tbsps of soy sauce.
- 2 tsp of sugar.
- 2 cups of broccoli flowerets.
- 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Over medium-high heat, heat a sprayed 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray and add the chicken, garlic and ginger fry until brown for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add ¾ cup of broth, soy sauce, and sugar and cook covered for 5 minutes stirring halfway.
- Add in broccoli and cook covered for an additional 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ¼ cup of broth with the cornstarch and pour in the skillet.
- Cook while stirring to thicken the sauce.